Like us on Facebook
Under our social media initiative, we have developed a facebook page. It will include some business items and also some items of general interest. It is a forum for people to comment and participate. If you like it, invite your friends to Like it too
NOTE: we have relocated our Client Login to a page that contains all 4 Login Sites that may apply to you, depending on your portfolio. See the buttonn on the Home Page or our Services Menu Tab
One of our major goals for 2016 is the improvement of our client communications. We hope you like what we are doing. 2016 has started out as a volatile market year. Forecasting markets is a very inexact science, but based on information we have recieved, we anticipate that by the end of the year we can finish in the positive. This is not guaranteed, but is our best guess.
We are excited about the changes we have made to our website. When we sat down and talked about how we could make our site more useful to clients and visitors, we realized that we needed to make some changes. We listened to the feedback we have had over the years. The most common comments has been:
I didn't realize you handled that.
- We have tried to list the most important services and products under our Services or Products Tabs. We will continue to review these listings and add or revise as needed.
- If you have questions on product or services please feel free to e-mail or call and we will be happy to provide an answer
I didn't know I could get that online
- We have moved the online access for buying travel insurance, closer to the top of our home page.
- We also offer Dental and Health Plans
- We even offer critical illness insurance and a "Follow me" plan for people losing there work coverage
- We have never had a specific request for more communication, but in this digital world we felt it wa important to be more proactive
- We introduced the newsletter last year and have had a few challenges developing a smooth process. We believe we have overcome those issues and plan to have 3 or 4 newsletters per year. We don't want to overdo it.
- Both of us have established LinkedIn and Twitter accounts for Social Media with one Facebook page that we share
- Twitter is designed as a news feed and everything we publish or post is on that feed. We have located access to these articles on the bottom of our home page. You do not have to use Twitter to see the items.
- On a daily basis both of us scan the news for items that we think are relevant to our financial practice and sometimes we will throw in some things for fun. Most of the more fun stuff can be found on our corproate facebook page which you can like at www.facebook.com/focusedweathcare
- If you like the things you see please tell your friends.
- If you don't like something please tell us
We hope you like our intiative. Your continued support is much appreciated.